Macro Nutrition Plan – Premium
What is a Macro Plan?
Macros is simply short for macronutrients. There are three macronutrients which make up our diet: protein, fats and carbs. With a personalised macro plan diet, you’re not depriving your body, you are feeding it ideal nutrition that makes your body more efficient. Counting macros offer many nutritional benefits. For the dieting newbie, meal planning by counting macros is a great way to manage portion control. It is also totally customisable for your goals and body type. Everyone is different but when macros are customised, you can lose between 2% and 5% body fat in a month and an average of 10 pounds in the first month.
Do You Know What To Eat?
With your macro nutrition plan we will collect all the relevant information about you via our thorough questionnaire, to derive the perfect macro breakdown plan to accelerate the progress of your goals. Whether they are to lose weight or put on muscle we will give you clear and detailed suggestions on which macros to follow. Along with this we will give you great workout and meal examples which will accompany your macros to ensure you perform at your best!
Due to all of us having different body types, careers and activity levels we all have different caloric needs on a day to day basis. Therefore we ensure all of our plans are tailored specifically to your goals meaning your plan will be one of a kind!
It’s wrongly assumed that being healthy means boring meals. We are here to change that view. Healthy meals can be just as tasty as their unhealthy counterparts so we will throw in some quick and easy meal examples to help fuel the new you!
If you wish to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Detailed Macro Nutrition breakdown relevant to your goals.
- Micro Nutrient information detailing daily vitamin intake and where it should be sourced.
- Body composition analysis with suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Daily activity levels and the effect your occupation has on your diet.
- Detailed caloric values of external factors such as alcohol and how to manage your intake around your diet.
- In depth information on problem areas such as high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Meal examples with preparation time, calories and macros.